Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meredith and Andy






(Click on the photos to view them larger)
Meredith is the sister of a dear friend of mine, Ashley. When she asked me to photograph her sisters wedding I was a little skeptical at first... I am a firm believer that if something is going to ever go wrong, odds are that it will happen at the most inopportune time... and no photographer wants to be responsible for a "technical difficulty" after her friend's sister's wedding! However, I knew it would be a day I wouldn't want to miss, and I couldn't have been more right about that! The wedding was set on a beautiful farm in Newborn, GA where Meredith's family lives. They hold horse shows and riding classes there as well- and come to find out, as several of Meredith's students let us know last night, she is very talented and they absolutely adore her... and so does Andy. The sunset was perfect and the party was even better! Congratulations to a beautiful couple!


To view the proofs from Meredith and Andy's Wedding, please visit http://www.mandidanielle.photoreflect.com/.



They will be posted approximately 2 weeks after the date of the wedding.











No comments: